2018 Political Priorities
- Broaden the appeal of the Republican Party
- Strengthen the GOP majority in the US House of Representatives & the US Senate
- Gain back the 1/3rd GOP margins in the California State Legislature
- Recruit, train, and support candidates via the GROW Elect and CA Trailblazers programs
New Majority California promotes a fiscally responsible philosophy in government; an inclusive mainstream approach towards politics. Through education and contributions it seeks to inform its membership and contribute resources to Republican and other philosophically aligned candidates and issues that share its mission.
Founded in 1999, the New Majority, with chapters in San Diego, Orange County, and Los Angeles, is a member driven political action committee with a membership that includes some of California’s most respected business and community leaders who are focused on supporting and electing fiscally responsible state and federal candidates and initiatives.
Even though many members are active in different levels of local, state and national politics, they have joined the New Majority to leverage their efforts together as a powerful political organization that has become one of the largest, most respected and fiscally focused Republican PAC’s in California.
By joining New Majority, your membership and participation will allow you to:
- 1. have an additional avenue to meet directly with, recruit, vet and support fiscally responsible candidates and initiatives,
- 2. provide valuable input to endorsement recommendations, and<?li>
- 3. conveniently receive up-to-the-minute “insider” information on the ever-changing political issues facing California.